Join a Local for a Market Tour, Cooking Class and Meal in her Tbilisi Home
Your host will take you to the local market, a 10-min drive from her home, before you join her for a cooking class in her cozy kitchen. This traditional food market is stocked with fresh fruits, vegetables, cheeses and meats. Discover regional produce as your host gives you a tour while purchasing a few fresh ingredients for your cooking class!
During your hands-on cooking experience, you will learn to make 2-3 traditional Georgian dishes such as lobio (a traditional Georgian medley of beans), chakhokhbili (stewed chicken with fresh herbs) and khachapuri (cheese-filled bread). Your host will share the recipes and preparation method throughout the cooking process - so be ready to take a lot of notes! Your class will last about an hour and a half after which you will join your host at the dining table to share the meal you helped prepare.
Join this passionate local and her family and create memories you'll cherish for a lifetime!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private market tour and cooking class with your host Teona
- Homecooked meal
- Local alcohol (1-2 glasses)
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Traveling Spoon
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Traveling Spoon, Tbilisi Georgia
Market Tour, Cooking Class and Meal in her Tbilisi Home with host Teona
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Tbilisi, Georgia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Private, personalized experience
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.