Join Online our Giant Tortoise Tour with an Expert in the Galapagos
Your certified Galapagos guide will meet you on a zoom chat room to start your online tour. This experience will lead you through natural history details regarding Giant Tortoises in their Natural habitat.
Learn about species, distribution, and many more interesting facts about this unique iconic animal in the islands.
While attending our conference, Andres our experienced guide will show you some pictures from our Archelosauria Reserve, a place where education and wildlife encounters go along together.
You need for this experience
Fast internet connection
PC / tablet / phone with internet access and Zoom app
Your zoom address will be shared by internal message after your booking
All your tortoises and Galápagos questions
Our virtual tour starts from
10 AM Ecuador Mainland Time / GMT - 5
Last virtual tour at
5 PM Ecuador Mainland Time / GMT - 5
Please contact us for more detailed time zones.
per adult from
What's included :
- Link to Photos and videos of the reserve and Chart about evolution
- Entry/Admission - Reserva El Chato
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reserva El Chato, Isla Santa Cruz, Puerto Ayora 200350 Ecuador
Our guide will meet you on line for a full Galapagos Giant Tortoise explanation !
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Puerto Ayora, Ecuador
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Ideal for kids
- Most travelers can participate
- Tours must be booked a minimum of 8 hours prior start time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.