Jolly Roger - Dinner, Show and Pirates
Enjoy a dynamic battle and learn a twisted tale of betrayal, curses and comradery aboard the Jolly Roger Pirate Ship in Cancun. Guests will witness the clash of swords in dramatic acrobatic fights as pirates engage in an epic combat that includes pirates swinging from ropes, cannon fire and gunpowder explosions. Captain Jack Black will defend his position as he desperately searches for the Golden Fleece in hopes of reversing the curse he received when he dared to steal treasure from the cruel pirate Captain Olenes of Tortuga Island.
Consequently, the fearsome pirate Olenes cursed the Jolly Roger’s Captain Jack Black to suffer a slow and fatal transformation into a strange and despicable sea creature. Legend states that the Golden Fleece contained a powerful amulet which was capable of reversing the malignant spell. However, time is running out! According to the curse, if the amulet is not found before the 120th full moon, the spell will become permanent and irreversible.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Cruise through the Bay around Cancun and Isla Mujeres
- Dinner and Open Bar
- Fun Activities for both children and adults
- Full Pirate experience onboard an authentic Galleon pirate ship replica
What's excluded :
- Dock fee (15 usd per person)
- Have an incredible adventure in the Jolly Roger, live the adventure with Black Jack searching for the treasure Golden Fleece. Prepare yourself for this great night with pirates, swords, fights and a whole show with light and sound.
Also, you will enjoy a delicious and tasteful gourmet dinner with many options to choose. Have fun with the pirate show while you are eating. As well, delight yourself with our open bar that has a several varieties of wine and liqueurs.
• Surf and Turf
Departure Point :Playa Linda, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.