Jolly Roger Pirate Show, Fun & Dinner
As soon as visitors arrive to the Playa Linda Embarcadero pier in Cancun’s Hotel Zone, our silly pirates will meet and greet tour attendees with a playful reception and live music that will start your day off right.
Visitors will be escorted aboard the pirate ship, which is a carefully constructed replica of the ship that Christopher Columbus sailed on his first voyage to the Americas. Once aboard, the pirate show festivities will begin with warm-up games, comedy, and dancing followed by a delicious meal with pre-ordered menu selections. A pirate waiter will be assigned to each group or couple to serve your meal, and to offer deluxe open bar drinks including top quality liquor and soft drinks.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Cruise through the Bay around Cancun and Isla Mujeres
- Dinner and Open Bar
- Live Music entertainment
- Fun Activities for both children and adults
- Full Pirate experience onboard an authentic Galleon pirate ship replica
What's excluded :
- Round transportation (12 USD per person in Hotel Zone and Moon Palace)
- Round transportation (15 USD per person in Riviera Maya and Playa Mujeres)
- The Jolly Roger Pirate Show Cancun invites you aboard an authentic pirate galleon that is brimming with entertainment, live music, family fun, fireworks and a fully orchestrated theatrical performance with dazzling special effects.
Savor a delicious gourmet dinner with 13 choices including Lobster, Surf & Turf, and a Children’s Menu. Don’t forget that the drinks are included as well! Enjoy 3 ½ hours of full-on pirate shenanigans as you dine and drink in style.
• Surf and Turf
• Children's Menu
• Lobster Tail
Departure Point :Playa Linda, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.