Jonotla Adventure (private tour)
Jonotla is a hidden treasure in the Sierra Norte de Puebla, ideal for adventure and nature activities. Its location and climate make it a paradise to immerse yourself in pools of crystal clear water, waterfalls and walks in the surroundings among the abundant vegetation. You can also enjoy a restful night in a beautiful local hotel, where you can find balance between nature, tradition and comfort. Ask us if you want to sleep!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide
- Adventure equipment (Helmets, lamp and cane)
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jonotla, Jonotla, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Jonotla is a natural wonder in the Sierra Norte de Puebla that still remains unknown to many travelers. When you arrive at the town, you will receive its cobbled streets and rustic roofs that invite you to discover a magical place surrounded by natural beauty.
Cool off in waterfalls and pools, explore nearby caves, swim in pools of crystal clear water and walk through the tropical forest.
Also during our stay, we will make a special stop to taste the local coffee and to meet local artisans who will make your visit to Jonotla an unforgettable experience in which you will also have the opportunity to sleep in a beautiful boutique hotel in the area. (*)
Immerse yourself in a place that will undoubtedly transport you to the best of Puebla and its surroundings!
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/2/2020 - 11/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is not recommended for babies
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.