Jordan Pass 2-Night Gem Private Tour: Petra, Wadi Rum, and Aqaba from Amman
With two nights to explore Jordan, enjoy a worry-free escape where you can visit Petra, Wadi Rum, and the Red Sea Coast of Aqaba. This two-night private tour means you will have a local expert to take care of the details so you can immerse yourself in each destination, from Petra’s UNESCO World Heritage rock-cut architecture to the red sand and cliffs of Wadi Rum. This tour includes one-night accommodation in Petra and one-night accommodation in Aqaba, transportation in private vehicle, breakfast, and dinners are included, as well as pick - up and drop-off at Queen Alia International Airport.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Arrival and Departure Airport Transfers
- Transport by private leisure air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver
- 2 nights’ accommodation as per itinerary and hotel option booked: 1-night Petra, 1-night Aqaba
- Meals as per program (B=breakfast, D=dinner) 2 - Breakfast and 2 - Dinner
- Local Guide for Petra Visit. (Spanish and French Guides subject to availability)
What's excluded :
- Meet and Assist service upon arrival
- Jordan Pass with Visa Entry
- Entrance Fees and Classic 2 Hour Jeep Tour Visit at Wadi Rum
- Meals (Lunches), not specified in the program
- Gratuities – recommended
- Personal expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
Day 1: Amman Queen Alia International Airport – Petra (D) 210 KM
Pass By: Amman Governorate, Amman Governorate
Start your Jordan experience with an airport transfer to your Petra selected hotel option. Check in, dinner and overnight
Pass By: Petra - Wadi Musa, Petra - Wadi Musa, Ma'an Governorate
Check in your selected option hotel in Petra, Enjoy the dinner and overnight.
Accommodation included: Hotel in Petra
Day 2: Petra - Wadi Rum - Aqaba (B, D) 175 KM
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa, Petra - Wadi Musa, Ma'an Governorate
After breakfast, enjoy a 2-hour tour of Nabatean city and UNESCO World Heritage site, with a local guide. One of the Seven Wonders of the World, Petra was carved into a sandstone gorge more than 2,000 years ago to dominate the trading routes of ancient Arabia and is rightly regarded as the jewel in the crown of Jordan’s historic sites. Walk along the narrow “Siq”, the high-walled fissure in the rocks that winds into the heart of the city. Then, stop in your tracks at your first breathtaking glimpse of the Treasury, known locally as “El-Khazneh” - Petra’s stellar sight. Wonder at its intricate façade and hear how movies such as Indiana Jones, the Transformers, and the Last Crusade were filmed here. See Petra’s ornate tombs cut into the rock face, and admire the stunning theater that once sat 3,000 spectators. As you walk, visit the Byzantine church. Free time to explore and walk up the Monastery or the High Place of Sacrifice if time permits.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Wadi Rum, Wadi Rum, Al Aqabah Governorate
Following your time at Petra, to the spectacular desert wilderness of Wadi Rum. Sometimes known as the “Valley of the Moon” for its lunar-like landscapes, this protected region of mountains, dunes, and canyons was where T.E. Lawrence, known as “Lawrence of Arabia” fought alongside the Bedouin locals in World War I. The locals have named many of the sites in Wadi Rum after Lawrence and numerous scenes from the iconic movie, Lawrence of Arabia, were filmed on location here. Besides, the recent well-known movie The Martians, was also filmed by Hollywood super star Matt Damon. Enjoy an exhilarating 2-hour trip by 4x4 local jeep through this majestic place to immerse yourself in its serene beauty and ever-changing colors. Rumble along desert valleys, through narrow gorges and past red dunes and mountains and stop to take photos along the way.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Aqaba, Aqaba, Al Aqabah Governorate
Transfer to Aqaba for dinner and check in at your hotel. Overnight in Aqaba, 124 miles (200 km.)
Accommodation included: Hotel in Aqaba
Day 3: Aqaba – Amman Queen Alia International Airport (B) 320 KM
Stop At: Aqaba, Aqaba, Al Aqabah Governorate
After breakfast, enjoy free time to explore Aqaba,
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Amman Governorate, Amman Governorate
Transfer to Amman's Queen Alia International Airport for departure.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up available by client's request.Airports
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults. Maximum 2 children per room.
- Order of visits may change.
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Jordan Pass holders do not require Meet and Assist Service upon arrival for visa exemption, since free visa included.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- These measurements will be updated in accordance with the Health Ministry regulations
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.