Jordan Tour 05 Days 04 Nights
This tour of Jordan for 05 days, this tour of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan offers an opportunity to experience in a relatively short period of time popular attractions. Travel to the Roman town of Jerash, the Greco-Roman ruins of Umm Quais and the Islamic castle Ajloun, then follow the biblical King's Way in the south and be enchanted by the breathtaking Petra, the stone marvel hidden behind rugged mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x hotel accommodation with breakfast in Amman.
- 1x hotel accommodation with breakfast in Petra.
- Transfers in private, A/C, new vehicle with English speaking, assisting driver.
- English speaking spot guide in Jerash (about 1 hour)
- English speaking spot guide in Petra (about 2.5 hours)
- 700 meters horse ride in Petra from the main gate until the beginning of the Siq (not mandatory, horse handler expects a tip)
- Mineral water on board of the vehicle.
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance.
- Jordanian visa obtainable at Amman Airport for 40 JD = 60 USD per person.
- Lunch & dinner meals.
- Tips and private expenses.
- Day 1: Arrival Amman Airport - Amman Hotel
Upon arrival to Queen Alia Airport our representative will meet you with a sign of your name after you passed through the customs. 50 minutes transfer to the hotel in Amman for overnight.
Day 2: Amman Hotel - Umm Qais - Jerash - Amman Hotel (B)
In the morning we drive two hours from Amman to Gadara (Umm Qais), which belonged to the famous Decapolis, a union of 10 cities, founded by Alexander the Great. Here you have an overwhelming view over the north Jordan Valley, the Golan Heights and the Sea of Galilee. We leave to Jerash, the best example of a Roman provincial city in the whole Middle East. Visit Oval Plaza, Roman colonnaded street, the Nymphaeum and the Temple of Artemis. Back to Amman for overnight.
Day 3: Amman Hotel - Madaba - Mt Nebo - Dead Sea Beach - Petra Hotel (B)
After breakfast we drive to Madaba, to see the famous mosaic 6th century map of Palestine in St. George's church. We head to Mt. Nebo, the place where Prophet Moses gazed at the promised land before he died. You visit the old monastery and overlook the Jordan Valley, Dead Sea and parts of the Holy Land. Then onto the lowest point on earth, the Dead Sea, where you have leisure time and the chance to float on water. Continue to Petra for overnight.
Day 4: Petra Visit - Amman Hotel (B)
Today visit the red rose city Petra, the biggest attraction of Jordan. Petra was first established around the 6th century B.C. by the Nabataean Arabs, a nomadic tribe who settled in the area and founded a commercial empire. You can start the trip on horse back or by foot to the canyon, the so called Siq, and then walk with your guide to the most beautiful monument: the Treasury, to the Street of Facades, the Royal Tombs and Pharaoh's Castle. Free time on your own, in the afternoon return to hotel in Amman for overnight.
Day 5: Amman Hotel - Amman Airport (B)
Breakfast, latest check out 12:00 noon, transfer to Amman Airport to say farewell and board your flight.
Departure Point :Queen Alia Airport or Amman Hotel
Return Detail :Queen Alia Airport or Amman Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Jordan Tour for 05 days
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.