Josef Chromy Wines Winery Tour Including Tasting and Lunch
Enjoy a winery tour, tasting and lunch at Josef Chromy Wines, a state-of-the-art winery located near Launceston. Surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens and vineyards, the winery offers a range of cool-climate wines, delicious food and warm service. Start by walking in the vineyard and learning about the estate's high-tech winemaking process. Sip some samples served by a friendly wine expert then head to a 2-course lunch paired with wine. It’s the perfect way to explore Tasmanian wine country.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Winery tour
- Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Josef Chromy Cellar Door
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Taxi fare
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Josef Chromy Cellar Door, 370 Relbia Rd Relbia, Launceston, Tasmania 7258 Australia
Explore the wine making process from grape to glass.
An informative and leisurely stroll from our cellar door to the winery for a behind-the-scenes look at wine production. Learn a little more about how a vineyard and winery works, how the grapes develop throughout the season, samples unfinished wines, discover more about the wine making process and round off the tour with a cellar door tasting of a selection of our wines.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Josef Chromy Wines, 370 Relbia Rd, Relbia TAS 7258, Australia
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note: Australia has strict laws about drinking alcohol and driving. If you are planning to drive we suggest you bring a designated, non-drinking driver. Alternatively, it is easy (and affordable) to take a taxi to and from Launceston
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- As alcohol is server all guests must be over 18 years of age
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 - Group sizes are strictly limited and all participants will be required to wear a face mask and gloves whilst touring the winery.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.