Journey Beyond Cruise Sydney Harbour - All inclusive Dinner Cruise
Experience one of the world's most iconic destinations in style. Cruise around the beautiful Sydney Harbour and enjoy a premium dining experience. Seating just 90 people, this is the most stylish and unique way to discover the magic of Sydney Harbour. The three-course dinner menu features seasonal and regionally sourced food and wine from New South Wales.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Stop At: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Sydney Harbour is photogenic at any time of day, but as the sun sets and you get that pink glow, it really is something else. And once the sun goes down, the city lights shine bright and you appreciate what a gleaming metropolis Sydney really is. Our dinner cruise allows you to see the Harbour from both perspectives, all in comfort and style.
Our modern 78ft vessel is designed to feel luxurious and comfortable. We only take a maximum of 90 guests, making this an intimate and special experience.
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Departing at 6.25pm, your experience begins by cruising towards the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
There’s plenty of room on the expansive top, fore and after decks to ensure you get uninterrupted 360-degree views of the iconic attractions such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge as we sail past.
As night falls and the city lights begin to sparkle, we serve dinner. Our chefs have created a three-course menu that features an array of fresh and beautiful New South Wales ingredients, paired with a selection of beers, wines, soft drinks and tea or coffee. Our wines have been hand selected from some of the finest wine regions in New South Wales.
After dinner, we head back past Taronga Zoo before arriving back into the Harbour at 9.40pm.
• Poached Chicken
• Wagyu Bresola
• Slow Cooked Junee Lamb Shank
• Lemon Meringue Tart
Departure Point :King Street Wharf 8, New South Wales, Australia
Departure Time :6:10 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We are ready to welcome you back to travel with confidence. Our JourneySafe COVID safety protocols means that we have implemented enhanced procedures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic so that you can travel with peace of mind.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.