Journey Beyond Cruise Sydney Harbour - All inclusive Lunch Cruise
Step on board and begin your Sydney Harbour adventure. Our modern 78ft vessel is designed to feel luxurious and super comfortable, so you’ll feel right at home.
Enjoy 360-degree views of the iconic attractions as we sail past. We think lunch should be a long, lavish affair, so we serve generous al la carte meals inspired by locally sourced, regionally inspired delights. Think local seafood from the Hawkesbury, lamb from lush pastures in the Riverina and beef sourced from the upper Hunter Valley. We pair these with a selection of beers, wines, soft drinks and tea or coffee. Our wines have been hand selected by our sommelier from some of the finest wine regions in New South Wales – so wine lovers are in for a real treat!
After lunch we head back past Taronga Zoo and Luna Park before arriving back into Darling Harbour at 2.40pm.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Stop At: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Experience one of the world's most iconic destinations in style. Cruise around the beautiful Sydney Harbour and enjoy a premium dining experience. Seating just 90 people, this is the most stylish and unique way to discover the magic of Sydney Harbour.
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
We depart from Darling Harbour and begin our cruise towards the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
We then pass the iconic Sydney cityscape and Sydney Opera House. On the 2.5 hour lunch cruise guests with enjoy a two-course meal featuring seasonal and regionally sourced food and wine from New South Wales.
• Slow Cooked Cowra Beef Cheek
• Oven Roasted Marayong Chicken Breast
• Hawkesbury Bream
Departure Point :King Street Wharf 8, New South Wales, Australia
Departure Time :11:55 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We are ready to welcome you back to travel with confidence. Our JourneySafe COVID safety protocols means that we have implemented enhanced procedures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic so that you can travel with peace of mind.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.