Judean Hills Wine Tasting Tour From Jerusalem
Israel is home to some of the world’s top vineyards
Cheers, L’Chaim, Salud - Experience some of Judean Hills finest vines treasures.Bring an empty stomach, or two :-)
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Callsic and trendy Wine from various harvests
- Snacks - Local products of olive oil, fresh Bread and goat cheese
- Guided tour to the vineyard and wine tasting room
What's excluded :
- Tips to the team if you been serviced well
In the midway between Jerusalem & Tel Aviv only 30m drive, half day wine tasting experience.
be picked at 9 AM at the meeting point,
Enjoy off-the-beat hiking around the famous Judean Hills terrace vineyards accompanied with the vineyard sommelier to learn about local rich aromatic wine flavours sold all around the globe.
and later check into the fabulous vineyard private room to feast together for tasting both the classic and trendy vines personally served along with some boutique cheese. Get to know the remarkable story of the AELA Valley and local vine legacy.
Drop-of at the meeting point at 1 PM.
Departure Point :Gershon Agron St 20, Jerusalem, Israel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.