Juggler Canyon and Abseiling Adventure Blue Mountains
A real gem amongst Blue Mountains canyons. With relatively easy access, it provides an excellent canyoning and abseiling experience.
Your trip includes a gourmet lunch that you can select at time of booking.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- picnic lunch
- All equipment such as helmets harnesses and ropes
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
We start with a smallish 5 metre abseil. If you have abseiled before this abseil gets you back in the swing of things. If you have never abseiled before it teaches you the technique of abseiling. From here we head straight on to 15 metre abseils which you can do a couple of times.
Then with your instructor explaining each step, you progress through to our 30 metre adrenaline pumping overhanging abseil.
This takes us up until about midday when we break for our famous lunch.
Then we travel to the Grose Valley, north of Katoomba. A short walk takes you to the first of 5 abseils up to 20-metres high. The canyon is narrow, steep and spectacular!
A 45-minute walk with stunning views brings us back to the car.
Departure Point :High and Wild, 207 Katoomba St, Katoomba NSW 2780, Australia
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- minimum age for this tour is 14 yrs
- You need to have reasonable fitness levels.
- No major fear of heights
- Good footwear either running shoes (sneakers) or hiking shoes
- A litre of water
- Sensible outdoor clothing
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.