Jungle & River ATV Exploration & Crocodile Safari. Puntarenas Shore Excursion
Your breath-taking adventure begins with a pickup from the pier and a relaxing 60 minute drive through the wonderful Costa Rican countryside on an air-conditioned transportation and recent model deluxe vehicle or mini bus.
In our adventure center, before you begin your journey, you will receive instructions about how to drive an ATV and then take a test run on our specially designed private track. From here on, your guide will lead you along the jungle trails, Teak plantations, 14 crossing rivers sometimes-bumpy, dirt paths real rainforest, viewpoints and 2 different beaches.
After this great adventure, our tour will continue with a short drive to Tarcoles River, where a 60 minutes Eco boat tour will allow you to enjoy the abundant wildlife of the area, including the huge crocodiles, multiple aquatic birds, scarlet macaws, howler monkeys and other amazing tropical species.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Entry/Admission - Carara National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Carara National Park, Highway 34, Carara Costa Rica
We run our tour in the surroundings of Carara National Park and Tarcoles River
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tarcoles, Tarcoles, Tarcoles District, Garabito Municipality, Province of Puntarenas
The Tárcoles River, also called the Grande de Tárcoles River or the Río Grande de Tarcoles, in Costa Rica originates on the southern slopes of the Cordillera Central volcanic range and flows in a south-westerly direction to the Gulf of Nicoya.
The Tarcoles River is a famous river in Costa Rica because as you drive over the Tarcoles Bridge, you can look down and see at least a dozen impressive crocodiles sunbathing below. The river is situated running toward the Pacific coast. It spans 111 kilometers before reaching the final destination.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Puntarenas Pier: Inside the Cruise Ship Pier, close to hangwayCaldera: Main entrance of the pier. There is a shuttle bus from ship to main entrance.Ports
- Puntarenas Cruise Terminal
- Puerto Caldera Pier
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will provide you a health care kit for your personal security and our transportation services will work with the 50% of the total capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.