Wide variety of exciting outdoor activities in a single full day adventure. An experience that will change your life! Fly over the treetops. In the end, land or end up wet with our AquaZip, then challenge Tarzania, the famous human roller coaster, overcome your fears by walking on suspension bridges and increase your adrenaline with a crazy swing bungee.
Then, get ready for a unique experience in the Jungle Rollercoaster and then fly like a Superman as you rise above the jungle on one of the fastest zip lines in the world. Finally, get dirty just a bit of mud in an offroad madness driving a Polaris RZR buggy or a powerful ATV and then complete the adventure with a dive to the private cenote falling from a zip line or relaxing in its refreshing fresh water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Zipline team
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
Travelers will pass through the cenote route to reach Selvatica, the extreme adventure park and big fun. They will perform different types of activities to fill the adrenaline day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Not every hotel picks up, it is important to check before making the reservation.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important that passengers wear their mask, as well as their own towel (in case of performing an aquatic activity), for security measures. The staff team has the necessary requirements to keep the area sanitized and have better control of the program.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.