Jungle Buggies and Monkeyland from Punta Cana
Feel the adrenaline of riding your own 4x4 Jungle Buggie and get ready to live an amazing adventure. Our buggies have a capacity of up to 4 passengers, ideal to take a day off with your family on the most fun way possible. We will make sure to bring you comfort and safety during your trip. While on route, take a break and enjoy the waters of the amazing Anamuya river. Continue your tour with a visit to the coconut house or “Casa del Coco” to learn how coconut oil is produced.
Interact in close proximity with our beautiful and friendly squirrel monkeys.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs photos and gifts.
- Tips or gratuities
Feel the adrenaline of riding your own 4×4 Jungle Buggie and get ready to live an
amazing adventure. Our buggies have a capacity of up to 4 passengers, ideal to
take a day off with your family on the most fun way possible. We will make sure to
bring you comfort and safety during your trip. The next 45 minutes are spent in a guided tour of Monkeyland where you will interact in close proximity with our beautiful and friendly squirrel monkeys.
• Runners Adventures, 6956389, -68.67280555555556, 18, Mao 23000, Dominican Republic
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange meeting points for almost anywhere in the area. If you do not see your hotel on the list and you are staying at Bavaro, Punta Cana, Macao, Uvero Alto, Cortecito, Cabeza de Toro or its surroundings, we can definitely arrange a meeting point to pick you up.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- People with severe peanut allergies cannot participate on the monkeys interaction.
- People with a cold or infections of the upper airways cannot participate on the monkeys interaction.
- Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Driver must be at least 18 years old.
- Driver must have valid driving license in hand, with experience of over a year driving.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We reserve the right to refuse or accept a client who has presented fever, dry cough and respiratory difficulties the day before the tour and the day of the tour, to participate in our excursions. • Our vehicles will be reduced to 50% of their capacity. • The tourist is recommended to use masks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.