Jungle Jeep Adventure from Belize City
Get ready, start your engines, let’s go for an "unBelizeable" Jeep experience. Explore the hidden parts of Belize and nature’s best kept secrets on a fun, off-road adventure!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St John's Cathedral, Belize City Belize
We will pass by and stop to take pictures. It is one of the oldest churches built back in 1812. Historical landmark in Belize.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
When coming off the tender, head down to terminal four, go through the building and you will see a booth with a exit sign on it. Exit the booth and you will see your guide with a sign that say "BELIZE JEEP ADVENTURE" and the leader name on it.Other meeting information for hotel guest: • For hotel guest, the meeting point is directly in the lobby, please meet your "Jungle Jeep Adventure" guide 15 minutes before the designated departure time.Ports
- Belize City Belize
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.