Jungle Kombucha making
this tour starts at 8am
What to bring:
-packed breakfast and/or lunch
-bottled water and/or snacks
What to wear:
• comfortable clothing and running/hiking shoes
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Food and drinks (if option not selected)
- kombucha is a slightly fermented, effervescent, sweetened herbal drink that is claimed to have health benefits such as helping with heart health, weight management, and digestive health. Meet Evan and Lainey, who make kombucha in their beautiful jungle yoga ashram that overlooks the spectacular Monkey Falls in Criso Rey. Learn how they make it with fresh exotic herbs such as chaya, gumbo limbo, and more. Sample several different delicious varieties and buy a bottle or two to bring home to share with family or friends!
Departure Point :Benque Resort and Spa, Benque Viejo Del Carmen, Belize
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.