Jungle Pontoon Waterfall Adventure Tour
Board the jungle pontoon and let it be your river gypsy guide as you sail to meet three beautiful waterfalls! With optional swimming, cliff jumps and tubing. This fun filled adventure is perfect for all ages and fitness levels. Spot different flora and fauna from on board your jungle pontoon as you cruise along, through the Mayan mountains.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Jungle Splash Eco tours
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jungle Splash Eco tours, Burns Avenue, San Ignacio, Belize
During the tour, you will see three different waterfalls and will have the option to swim and cliff jump from each.
The Un-Named waterfall:
Pools upon pools of crystal clear waters falling onto one another, the un-named waterfall is never the same, but ever changing. The high calcium deposit that runs through this fall calcifies fallen leaves, twigs, and even living ferns that dare to lounge upon the cool flowing waters.
The Twin Falls:
While the Twin-falls both cut a course through the same granite barrier, they stand boldly apart in both size and features.
The Rio-Frio waterfall is the ideal waterfall to bathe under! Untouched waters tumble off a cliff of approximately 75Ft high and into a large open pool, ideal for bathing and splashing into. And don't forget to lookout for wildlife in this vast lush rainforest!
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Jungle Splash Eco tours, Burns Avenue, San Ignacio, Belize
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.