Jungle Tour & Snorkel at Punta Nizuc Reef
You drive your own speed boat! This 2 hours 30 minutes tour combines two of Cancun's most fascinating ecosystems, a mangrove forest and the Punta Nizuc Reef. Meet your private guide at the Marina and take the wheel if you'd like. Cruise through a tropical glade of mangroves and then out to Punta Nizuc Reef to snorkel or swim. See hundreds of fish, aquatic plants, and even a few sea turtles if you're lucky. Includes all necessary gear, soft drinks, lockers, and a professional guide.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment (vest, life jacket, fins, and new snorkel tube to take home)
- Use of lockers
- Family boat optional
- Visit the underwater museum
- Entry/Admission - Jungle Tour Barracuda
What's excluded :
- Environmental management tax (reef tax, US $15 per person), payable at the time of check-in
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jungle Tour Barracuda, Blvd Kukulcan km 14.1 Marina Puerto Madero, Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Speed boat tour! Get to drive your own speed boat while you explore the lagoon and arrive to the reef area to explore the coral gardens and visit the under water museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Jungle Tour Barracuda, Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 14.1 Zona Hotelera Marina Puerto Madero, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We have family boats for 3 or 4 passengers , no extra cost just request at check in.
- We have snorkel gear for kids available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Embarcaciones privadas biplaza sin aglomeraciones. Amplias áreas de espera con distancia recomendada. Estaciones de gel antibacterial en areas, grupos pequeños, limpieza constante de areas, equipo y embarcaciones. Señalamientos de recomendaciones en areas. Actividad segura!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.