Jungle Tour, Wild Lagoon Experience!
Drive a speedboat through the channels of the Nichupté Lagoon and admire the majesty of the mangroves until you reach Punta Nizuc where you can snorkel and admire the reefs with colorful fish and other types of marine life. ¡A tour you can’t miss when visiting Cancun!
Experience an adventure of a lifetime in our guided speedboat and snorkeling. The best part of it all is that you don’t need to have any boating experience! Our 13 ft speedboats are easy to drive, safe, stable and completely suitable for first time boaters.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- 2 passenger boat
- Snorkel Equipment
- Bilingual guide
- Bottled water during the tour
What's excluded :
- Dock tax: $13 USD per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Nichupté, 216, 77518 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
The first stage of the excursion consists of carrying out a guided tour on two-seater boats through the Nichupte lagoon and mangrove área. The second stage includes the visit to the national marine park, where for 30 minutes you will snorkelin the Nizuc or Limones reef, where you can enjoyand observe the ecosystem, in our third and final stage of the excursion, passengers willhead through the mangoveand the lagoon to sunrise marina, where the service will finish.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Marina Aquatours, Km 6.5, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.