Jungle Trek And Hiking In The Mya Khanouk (1 Night 2 Days)
Just a few hours away from the busy centre of Mandalay, Mya Khanouk is very peaceful, cool and beautiful mountain in the east. We will go by the villages and see their ways of living. Meals and accommodation will benefit the locals villagers and the monastery. Jungle trekking and hiking included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Basic Accommodation at the monastery
What's excluded :
- Meals not mentioned in this itinerary
- Airport Transfers
- Visa Fee
Day 1: Mandalay - Base-camp
Stop At: Mya Khanauk Summit, Mandalay Myanmar
In the east of busy city centre, there are mountain ranges with different weather patterns. It is much cooler, fresher and better in those mountains. This 1 night 2 days will quench your thirst for nature, which also cheap and convenient. We will pick you up and take you to the base camp, we will start walking and hiking from that point. It usually take us 4 hours to get to the top . Then come back down the next day. We will also see a beautiful waterfall on the way down.
Duration: 20 hours
• Lunch: Simple Meals of the village, rice, vegetables and eggs
• Dinner: Boiled Noodles of your choice (we will show you the options)
Accommodation included: Basic Accommodation at the Monastery
Day 2: Back to Mandalay
Stop At: Hotel Mandalay, No.(562), 78 street, Between 37 street and 38 street, Haymamarlar Taung Ward, Mahaaungmyae Township, Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma)
- Start climbing down.
- We will visit the beautiful waterfall on the way down. And have a shower there.
- Our truck will pick us up at the base camp and take you back to your hotel in Mandalay.
Duration: 2 hours
• Breakfast: Bread, Jam and Coffee
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any downtown hotel in Mandalay. If pick up points are too many, we will set one hotel as a starting point.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.