Jupiter Inshore Fishing Charters
Experience and explore the intercoastal and backwaters of Loxahatchee River near the most popular inlet in Florida, Jupiter inlet! Just minutes from all types of fishing an eye’s view from the beaches. View the beautiful scenery, while experiencing the thrill of a chance to catching the local inshore favorite, the Snook and other species. The fishing enthusiast may choose to chase the resident fish, but there is a lot of variety.
All charters are guided by a licensed Captain in a modern inshore boat, we provide the fishing rods and reels, right and left-handed and all the tackle you can use, as well as all other necessities including safety equipment. Your trip will be all-inclusive, with drinks, live bait and fishing licenses all included in the price of the trip.
If you are traveling to Jupiter and are looking for additional activities, check out the Busch Wildlife Sanctuary, Sawfish Bay Park or the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum!
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fishing and Safety equipment
- Private tour
- Fishing Licenses
- Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- On-Board Restrooms
- Sun Protection, T-Top or Shaded Cover
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jupiter, FL, USA
From downtown Jupiter, the meeting location is only 8 minutes, if you're by the beachside it's even closer.
Duration: 8 minutes
Stop At: Burt Reynolds Park, 805 N US Highway 1, Jupiter, FL 33477-3213
Your local captain will meet you at Burt Reynolds Park W/Boat Ramp, Jupiter, FL 33477. There is ample parking with restrooms. Your captain will help you board and go over the days itinerary with you.
Once the trip duration is completed, the captain will return to same location.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Intracoastal Waterway Park, Hwy 520 Causeway Hubert Humphrey Bridge, Merritt Island, FL 32953
Some of our travels will take us down the Intracoastal Waterway
Pass By: Loxahatchee River, Florida
Much of the fishing is located in or around the Loxahatchee River, these are the water the big Snook love so much.
Departure Point :Burt Reynolds Park W/Boat Ramp, Jupiter, FL 33477, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.