Jurassic Coast Experience full day trip
A stunning full day out on the Jurassic Coast. Departing from Bournemouth and visiting all the main sights on the Isle of Purbeck such as Sandbanks, Swanage, Durlston Country Park, Corfe Castle, Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove to experience the nation's first natural UNESCO World Heritage Site.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Sandbanks ferry
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to Corfe Castle (optional extra for individuals) Free entry for National Trust members (must have your card with you)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sandbanks Ferry, Sandbanks, Poole England
The bus will drive onto the ferry where you can walk to the top deck for a nice photo with a view.
Stop At: Middle Beach Studland Bay, Ferry Road Studland Bay Studland, Studland, Swanage England
Overview of Old Harry Rocks and enjoy the lovely beach at the bottom of the cliff.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Swanage Bay View Panorama Road, Swanage BA2 9JF England
Drive through the amazing sea town and hear about their history and culture from your guide.
Stop At: Durlston Country Park Lighthouse Road, Swanage BH19 2JL England
Stop here to enjoy the breathtaking view with a cup of tea from the Durlston Castle's Cafe.
Take an easy cliff top walk to see the Tilly Whim Caves and the Anvil Point Lighthouse.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Square, Corfe Castle BH20 5EZ England
Enjoy your lunch at your chosen pub or cafe.
Walk around the lovely village and find the steam train, if you are lucky enough, you will see it travelling past.
You can visit Corfe Castle (you will have to purchase tickets by the entrance. National Trust members can enter for free.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door, West Lulworth England
On arrival the driver will show you the return pick up point first, in Lulworth Cove Car park for a moment then you will be dropped off at Durdle Door. Explore Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove in 3 hours of free time. The walk down to the Durdle Door Beach is challenging but rewarding. It will take you about 25-30 minutes to walk from Durdle Door to Lulworth Cove over the top. Lulworth Cove has a number of pubs, cafes and tea rooms where there is plenty of time to relax and refresh.. Don't forget to check out the cove itself and the Lulworth Crumple rock formation in Stair Hole.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Bournemouth (Coach Station), Boscombe, Bournemouth BH8 8DL, UK
2: Bournemouth Pier (Stand DD), Bournemouth BH2 5BE, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. Very rarely but there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- On busy days in the peak season, the queue for the Sanbanks Ferry can be very long and the guide may instead take the route around Poole Harbour, leaving the maximum time out on the Jurassic Coast.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Meeting at 08:20 am Bournemouth Coach (Train) Station, Stand K Post code: BH8 8DL
- Infant ticket: Please note, an Infant ticket doesn't guarantee a seat. If you require a seat for your child, please purchase a child ticket.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Strollers are welcome, they can be stored in the boot of the vehicle. Please note some areas are not suitable for a stroller, we recommend to bring a baby carrier as well if wanted to complete all the walks.
- The Durdle Door hike can be challenging for some but we offer alternative to see from up high and Lulworth Cove can be enjoyed by all.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.