Just Desserts Tour In Greenville
Touring through the beautiful tree lined streed of downtown Greenville with other foodies equals fun. When you book this Greenville Dessert Tour, you will enjoy delicious desserts created just for you at some of Greenville's most iconic local venues. We will enjoy banana pudding....just like grandma used to make. Our next stop will be Mary's Cottage, a small buildikng built originally as a home in the 1800's. Totally quaint and cute....the dessert experience will be one you will not soon forget! Then on to the beautiful new Foxcroft Wine for homemade donuts with salted caramel sauce and chocolate ganache, and finish all of this off with a visit to the most historic building in Greenville and be pampered with delightful dessert. On the way hear stories about Greenville, it's history, historic figures, "coming attractions" and tips on where to dine and Eat Like a Local! Book your tour today!
*Gratuities for guide are not included in the price
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - All dessert items, bottled or tap water is included, also ice tea
What's excluded :
- Gratuities for the tour guide are not included in the tour price
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Falls Park on the Reedy, 601 S Main St, Greenville, SC 29601-2504
Guests will enjoy the beautiful scenery of Falls Park as well walk through Downtown Greenville
Departure Point :Husk Barbeque, 722 S Main St, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Foxcroft Wine Co. Greenville, 631 S Main St, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- There will be a number of steps on the tour and at times the tour does travel up and down hill.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- By purchasing this experience guests acknowledge that they have been healthy and have not knowingly been exposed to Covid19 in the past 3 weeks. This measure is for the safety of your fellow guests and also their families. Thank you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.