JUST THE TOUR - An open top Double Decker Bus Sightseeing Tour of Pittsburgh.
Pittsburgh Best City Sightseeing Tour! Go once around our beautiful city on our fun double decker bus tour. A full 2 hour and 15 minute loop of all the best areas of the "Burgh". Listen to our live guides give a fun and informative narration while pointing out architecture, points of interest and history. Our open top buses give you the best view while sightseeing and are climate controlled for your comfort downstairs. This tour is the best way to see see Pittsburgh.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Live Guide
- Open-Top Double Decker Bus
- Map of Route and Sites
What's excluded :
- Attraction entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: South Side, Pittsburgh, PA 15203
Local bars, restaurants, shopping and more
Pass By: Duquesne Incline, 1197 W Carson St, Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1003
See one of the Pittsburgh inclines.
Pass By: Monongahela Incline, 1870 PA-837, Pittsburgh, PA 15219, USA
See 1 of 2 remaining inclines
Pass By: Station Square, Carson and Smithfield Sts., Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Gateway Clipper Fleet and Highmark Stadium
Pass By: Rivers Casino, 777 Casino Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15212-5840
Pass By: Carnegie Science Center, 1 Allegheny Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212-5895
See the science center and sportsworks
Pass By: Heinz Field, 100 Art Rooney Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212-5729
See our Football Stadium and learn some interesting facts.
Pass By: Strip District, between 11th & 33rd Streets, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
See the local shops, restaurants, side walk vendors and learn all about this area.
Pass By: PNC Park, 115 Federal St, Pittsburgh, PA 15212-5724
See our baseball stadium and learn all about it
Pass By: National Aviary, Allegheny Commons, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Learn about the nations only bird zoo.
Pass By: Children's Museum of Pittsburgh, 10 Childrens Way Allegheny Square, Pittsburgh, PA 15212-5250
See the cool architecture and learn all about our children's museum.
Pass By: The Andy Warhol Museum, 117 Sandusky St, Pittsburgh, PA 15212-5890
Learn about the artist and museum.
Pass By: Andy Warhol Bridge, 7th St, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
See the 3 sister bridges.
Pass By: David Lawrence Convention Center, 1000 Fort Duquesne Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15222-3622
Check out the architecture and learn about this center.
Pass By: Senator John Heinz History Center, 1212 Smallman St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222-4208
Learn about the Heinz History Center.
Pass By: Heinz Hall, 600 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222-3209
Learn about our Cultural District.
Pass By: Point State Park, 601 Commonwealth Pl Bldg A, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Learn about the place where the 3 rivers meet, and our 4th river.
Pass By: PPG Place, Stanwix St. and 4th Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
See this amazing glass architecture.
Pass By: Allegheny County Courthouse, 436 Grant St, Pittsburgh, PA 15219-2400
Learn about it and see its architecture.
Pass By: PPG Paints Arena, 1001 5th Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15219-6201
See our hockey arena, where the Pittsburgh Penguins play and learn all about it.
Pass By: University of Pittsburgh, 4200 5th Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15260-0001
See Pitt and learn all about it.
Pass By: Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, 1 Schenley Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3830
Learn about the botanical gardens.
Pass By: Carnegie Museum of Natural History, 4400 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213-4007
Learn all about our natural history and art museum.
Pass By: Heinz Memorial Chapel, 1212 Cathedral of Learning University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15260-6124
See the beautiful chapel and it architecture.
Pass By: Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hall & Museum, 4141 5th Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3547
See the architecture and learn all about it.
Departure Point :436 S 27th St, Pittsburgh, PA 15203, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 64 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.