Just Ticket - Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel Fast track
See the best works of art from the Papal collections with our skip-the-line entry to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Take a journey through centuries of art, admiring masterpieces from Greek and Egyptian antiquity to Michelangelo’s legendary frescoes. With our fast track - entry tickets you will have more time to explore off the route galleries at your own pace. If you want more than a skip the line ticket, you can select an upgrade, 3-hour tour option to get an in depth knowledge of the Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and Saint Peter’s Basilica.
per adult from
3 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Skip the line entrance to the Vatican Museums
- Skip the line entrance to the Sistine Chapel
- Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
- Bathroom access
- Recharging station for your devices
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to the dome
- Visit: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Dive in to the world of art and begin your Vatican experience with skip-the-line entrance to the Vatican Museums. The vast papal collection is made up of 54 galleries that total 54 kilometres of art displays! Navigate the sprawling Museums at your own pace & relax as you find the most stunning masterpieces and fascinating details to reveal to you.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Visit: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The Sistine Chapel is home to Michelangelo’s iconic frescoes that give this part of the Vatican Museums’ global acclaim. The papal chapel still serves as the site for the election of a new pope, and has extraordinary religious and cultural significance. Gaze upwards as you admire the spectacular biblical depictions on the ceiling and walls, learning from your guide about Michelangelo’s incredible achievement.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be informed that the Vatican Museums provide wheelchair free of charge in the main lobby. You can easily pick one up upon entering, before starting your own independent visit.
- Please note also that - the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica maintains a strict dress code year-round. All visitors must have their shoulders covered and pants/skirts must come to the knee. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- If you are looking for a tour with wheelchair access you can choose our private wheelchair accessible tour so our guide can lead you through an alternate route.
- Backpacks, tripods and big umbrellas must be left inside the cloakroom upon entering Vatican Museum. To reduce any disruption for your group, we recommend that backpacks are not taken on this tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.