Jvari-Ananuri Castle-Gudauri ski resort-Stepantsminda-Gergeti Trinity church
Combination of ancient history, fabulous nature and stunning landscape views gives unforgettable memories.
per adult from
1 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer Minivan/ sedan/ offroad car 4x4.
- Driver/guide Knowledgeable Guide in History Culture and Traditions
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Georgia, Georgia
Sightseeings: Mtskheta, ancient capital of Georgia 4th century. Jvari Monastery 11th century. Ananuri Castle 17th century, Jimvali water dam. Gudauri ski resort. Sovietic monument "Frienship of Nations". Stepantsminda (the same Kazbegi). Gergeti Trinity Church.
From Kazbegi to Gergeti Trinity Church you will be served with offroad car because the road is pretty bumpy, trip takes 20 + - minutes.
Guests will be served by friendly guide knowledgeable in Georgian history, traditions and culture. Guide speaks English, Georgian and Russian.During the trip Guest can have stop for lunch/restaurant and taste Georgian Traditional Cuisine. (not included in tour price)
After visiting Gergeti Trinity Church driving time back to Tbilisi takes 2:30-3:00 hours.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.