Kabahs, Dades Gorges & Merzouga 3-Day Desert Safari Tour
Escape the busy streets of Marrakech’s Medina for the stark beauty of the desert during this 3-day excursion to Mezrouga and Erg Chebbi. Cross through the Atlas Mountains via the stunning Tizi-n-Tichka pass, explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Aït Benhaddou kashbah and visit the desert oasis at Skoura. Then discover the Todra Gorge and the sacred city of Rissani before spending the night amidst the stark beauty of the Sahara Desert.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Free pick-up from your hotel or riad in Marrakech
- Overnight stay in Tinghir at 4* Hotel (incl dinner and breakfast)
- Overnight stay at desert camp at Erg Chebbi (incl dinner and breakfast)
- Professional Driver
- Camel trek in Erg Chebbi to watch the sunset and sunrise
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Aït Benhaddou kasbah with a guide
- Transport by air-conditioned Minivan
- Bedding at both accommodations
- Entry/Admission - Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou
- Entry/Admission - Dades Gorges
- Entry/Admission - Todgha Gorge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Day 1: Marrakech - Ait Ben Haddou - Tinghir
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
After an early departure from the Marrakech hotel, your journey begins by crossing the High Atlas Mountains past one Berber village after another to the UNESCO world heritage site of Ait Ben Haddou, famous for its Kasbah and fortified village, and previously used as a set for some famous Hollywood epics as well as a backdrop for some fashion magazines photo shoots.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
After some leisure time to explore the village with its Kasbah, enjoy lunch in a local restaurant, then continue your drive through Ouarzazate, known as the Gate of the Sahara and onto Boumalne Dades, admiring the scenic drive along the road to Tinghir, where you can enjoy dinner and an overnight stop.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: 3-star Hotel
Day 2: Tinghir - Todgha Gorges - Merzouga
Stop At: Todgha Gorge, R 703 near the town of Tinerhir, Tinerhir 45520 Morocco
Following breakfast, depart your hotel and drive to the dramatic Todgha Gorges, pausing for some free time to explore the canyons and enjoy lunch at a local café.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Erg Chebbi, Erg Chebbi, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
Continue to Merzouga to meet your camel caravan. Then, experience the Erg Chebbi dunes on camelback and watch the sunset change the color of the sand. Reach your desert camp before nightfall and enjoy an authentic Moroccan dinner under the stars. Local nomads will provide the entertainment and show you how to play the Tam Tam drums. Enjoy dinner and an overnight stop.
Duration: 15 hours
Accommodation included: Desert Camp Tent
Day 3: Merzouga - Ouarzazate - Marrakech
Stop At: Ouarzazate, Ouarzazate, Draa-Tafilalet
Following an early wake up to watch the sunrise before breakfast (optional), a driver will be waiting to pick you up for the transfer back to Marrakech. Stop half-way for lunch in Ouarzazate.
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:20 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.