Kahun Danda Sunrise Tour From Pokhara
Kahun Danda Sunrise Tour From Pokhara is the best sunrise tour from Pokhara. This sunrise tour is especially for those have short time in Pokhara but want to see places in Pokhara. You can see there the rich insight into the local people, their history, culture and religion. There is also a view tower wherein the north face of Kahun Danda you can also see the terraced farming, rhododendron forest walks with waterfalls and picturesque mountain view. Kahun Danda, is located in the north-east of Pokhara city at around 1,455 m. The sunrise view is another best day tour from Pokhara, enchanting the mountains. You will enjoy a view of the Annapurna range and the wide Pokhara valley and nearby hills from Kahun Dhanda. The dramatic change of color after the sunrise on the Annapurna gives you the experience of natural beauty as well as which can easily lift your heart.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop by private vehicle,all entrance fee,government tax and driver as a Guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expense and gratitude
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kahun, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Our trip start early in the morning after picking up you from your place about 5 am and then drive from Lakeside to Kahun Danda by private Car.The trail start just after crossing the newly built bridge at Seti Powerhouse (Narayanthan) and goes to the army barracks at Phulbari across Mahendrapul. After reaching to Kahun Dhanda you can see the sunrise and the real beauty of Pokhara city and Annapurna region. Spend an hour and return back to Lakeside and drop to your place.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup service from your hotel or residence inside Lakeside area.Airports
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Easy Trip Recommended for all.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.