Kailua Twin Islands Guided Kayak Tour, Oahu
Enjoy the Island Life with a local guide in tropical Kailua. Experience the original Kailua Bay eco-tour, try kayak surfing, explore hidden tide pools and remote island sanctuaries. KBA is a leader for sustainable tourism in Hawaii and we incorporate eco-friendly practices into our kayak tours. Collect marine plastics on the offshore islands and learn how to positively interact with local wildlife. Fit for adventurers 13 and up; Includes Snorkeling and Lunch. The authentic Kailua kayak tour (5-Hours) will have you understanding what all of the fuss is about. This is our recommended tour for athletic or experienced kayakers to get to see all of what Kailua has to offer including the Mokulua "Twin" Islands sea-bird sanctuary and Lanikai’s picturesque white-sand beach. Snorkel with your guide in the live coral reef inside Kailua’s turtle feeding grounds and enjoy our island paradise.
per adult from
What's included :
- Island landing fees
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
The authentic Kailua kayak tour (5-Hours) will have you understanding what all of the fuss is about. This is our recommended tour for athletic or experienced kayakers to get to see all of what Kailua has to offer including the sea-bird sanctuaries and Lanikai’s picturesque white-sand beach. Snorkel with your guide in the live coral reef inside Kailua’s turtle feeding grounds and enjoy our tropical paradise.
• Kailua Beach Adventures, 130 Kailua Rd Suite 101B, Kailua, Oahu, HI 96734-3420
Departure Point :130 Kailua Rd, Kailua, HI 96734, USA
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Please check in 15 minutes before your tour time.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.