Ka'iwi Scenic Shoreline Restoration Days
If you're interested in doing some fun volunteer work during your visit, we'd love to have you join us! Enjoy a beautiful location, get a good workout, meet great people, and feel good about your positive contribution!
per adult from
What's included :
- All activity tools and supplies are provided by 808 Cleanups
What's excluded :
Join 808 CLEANUPS for our weekly stewardship work at Ka'iwi!
OPEN TO: General Public. Kid Friendly all ages.
HOW TO JOIN: Please have each participant sign the online waiver
Then just show up no later than the event start time!
WHAT: 1) Removing pallet bonfires and other hazards as they may occur 2) Removing invasive plants 3) Removing marine debris 4) Underwater fishing line removal (rare due to strong waves here)
WHAT WE SUPPLY: All cleanup supplies and tools
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING: Plenty of water and sun protection. Recommended: Sturdy, closed shoes and durable pants.
SCHOOL/SERVICE HOURS: We DO sign your hours- must arrive PROMPTLY and work DILIGENTLY during entire two hours to receive full credit.
Departure Point :Sandy beach dunes, 8910 Kalanianaʻole Hwy, Honolulu, HI 96825, USA
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.