Kakadu & Katherine Gorge Full Day Air Tour, Helicopter & Cruise
Fly from Darwin to Katherine Gorge over the Top End’s rugged landscape. From here, you are taken on an action packed scenic helicopter ride deep inside the gorges of Nitmiluk National Park. You’ll get an up close look at areas that are simply unreachable by any other means.
After exploring the gorges, fly to Kakadu National Park. Sit back and be amazed at the view of the ancient, unimaginable landscape that has made Kakadu so famous. You’ll be left breathless at the scope and spiritual magnificence of the land.
To get the most out of Kakadu, we’ll actually land inside the park. Relax for a minute and have lunch before the partaking in the afternoon Yellow Waters Boat Cruise. This majestic boat ride will see you discover hidden areas of Kakadu, untouched by mankind. Wildlife is abundant, as is the natural beauty and cultural significance of the region. Your flight back to Darwin takes in the spectacular Mary and Adelaide Rivers, before finally landing safely back in Darwin.
per adult from
What's included :
- Scenic Flight
- Fixed-wing Aircraft
- Window Seat
- Yellow Waters Boat Cruise
- 13 Gorges Helicopter Flight
- Free Parking
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Nitmiluk (Katherine) Gorge
- Entry/Admission - Kakadu National park
- Entry/Admission - Yellow Water Cruises
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kookaburra Air, 3 Lois Lane, Darwin, Northern Territory 0820 Australia
Meet at Kookaburra Air before departing on a scenic flight to Katherine, over rugged and breathtaking landscapes as old as time.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nitmiluk (Katherine) Gorge, Gorge Road, Nitmiluk National Park, Katherine, Northern Territory 0852 Australia
Arrive at Katherine and depart on a half hour, once in a lifetime helicopter ride through the twisting gorges.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kakadu National park, Kakadu Hwy, Jabiru, Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory 0886 Australia
Fly from Katherine to Kakadu National Park, over breathtaking rivers, ravines and ancient landscapes
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Yellow Water Cruises, Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory Australia
On the ground at Kakadu, take a moment to discover the spiritual marvel of the land with a boat cruise through the famous Yellow Water.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kookaburra Air Darwin, 3 Lois Lane Darwin International Airport, Eaton NT 0820, Australia
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of two adults for the tour to proceed.
- Infants (0-2 years inclusive) are free, however seating cannot be guaranteed and infants may have to sit on the parents lap if seating is not available.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.