Kakadu National Park Scenic Flight
Experience the quintessential Top End flight and take in the famous Kakadu National Park, including the spectacular Mary River and its wetlands.
Depart Darwin Airport and prepare yourself for scenery that will take your breath away. This extensive scenic flight traverses otherwise untouchable landscapes, over the best and most beautiful areas of Kakadu. See the vast water systems, wetlands and Mary River, as well as spectacular features scattered across the landscape. In the wet season we fly over the magnificent Jim Jim and Twin Falls, while in the dry season we fly over the world-renowned Arnhem Land, with its amazing landscape formations. The unique scenery experienced on this flight will stay with you for years to come
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Scenic Flight
- Fixed-wing Aircraft
- Window Seat
- Free Parking
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kookaburra Air, 3 Lois Lane, Darwin, Northern Territory 0820 Australia
Depart Kookaburra Air for a breathtaking Scenic Flight over the Northern Territory's most brilliant landscapes.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Arnhem Highway, Mary River National Park, Northern Territory 0822 Australia
Follow the vast Mary River to Kakadu
Stop At: Kakadu National park, Kakadu Hwy, Jabiru, Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory 0886 Australia
Scenic Flight from Darwin to Kakadu National Park, covering the most spectacular areas of the park in the wet & dry seasons.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kookaburra Air Darwin, 3 Lois Lane Darwin International Airport, Eaton NT 0820, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of two adults for the tour to proceed.
- Infants (0-2 years inclusive) are free, however seating cannot be guaranteed and infants may have to sit on the parents lap if seating is not available.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.