Kakheti Day Trip
In this one day private tour you will visit south part of Kakheti region, taste 4 types of wine and Georgian brandy. Bodbe monastery - one of the holiest place for orthodox christians. Signagi, 200 years old city, defensive wall, old architecture style, tasty food, great views and glass of wine - these all make your trip unforgettable.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pick up
- Hotel drop-off
- Private vehicle
- Wine degustation in wine factory
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Any extra ticket or entrance fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Patardzeuli, Georgia
Wine Tasting - wine degustation in wine factory.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bodbe Monastery of St. Nino, Signagi Georgia
Bodbe Monastery - one of the most important religious sites in Georgia. A steep path leads 800m down to a small chapel built over St Nino’s Spring, which reputedly burst forth after she prayed on this spot. Pilgrims queue up to drink and splash themselves with the holy water with a healing power.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Signagi, Signagi, Kakheti Region
Sighnaghi - City of Love - a popular tourist destination due to its location at the heart of Georgia's wine-growing regions, as well as its picturesque landscapes, pastel houses and narrow, cobblestone streets. Located on a steep hill, Sighnaghi overlooks the vast Alazani Valley, with the Caucasus Mountains visible at a distance.
Wall - City is surrounded by a four-kilometer defensive wall with 23 towers and six gates.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Tbilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.