Kakheti: Signagi, Bodbe Monastery, Wine Tour. Private tour
Gastronomic, spiritual and historical discoveries in a private trip to the blessed land You will find a trip rich in impressions to the east of Georgia, to the Kakheti region. The sunny Alazani Valley, the ancient Bodbe Monastery soaring above it, the Italian streets of Sighnaghi, the long fortress wall, the taste of Georgian dishes and - Kakheti is not Kakheti - wine. Get ready to enjoy, listen, try and take lots of pictures!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Bodbe Monastery of St. Nino
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodbe Monastery of St. Nino, Signagi Georgia
in the Bodbe monastery, where the great Georgian saint - Nino rests. Here you will follow the Christian path of Georgia and find out the legend about why Nino was buried in Bodba. You can plunge into the healing waters of the holy spring and, perhaps, hear the prayers of many, many generations of believers.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Signagi, Signagi, Kakheti Region
little Italy and big lunch
The warm and cordial nickname of Sighnaghi “the city of love” appeared by right: here you can get married at any time of the day and here the artist Niko Pirosmani strewn flowers for the beloved (the song “Million Scarlet Roses” about this story). You will walk along the streets in the Italian style, see the longest fortress wall in Europe and enjoy the panoramas of the Alazani Valley. After that, you will relax during lunch in a hospitable home restaurant where the owners will tell you about the traditions of the Kakheti feast and allow you to participate in the preparation of khinkali.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Badiauri, Badiauri, Kakheti Region
On the way we will see Georgian bread baked by Master Class (Shoti). Cheese made according to Georgian traditions.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Telavi, Telavi, Kakheti Region
First of all, you will find yourself at the winery in the homeland of winemaking: local experts will talk about the Kakheti method of preparing wine (which is even included in the UNESCO intangible heritage list), about the peculiarities of the Qvevri device and about the types of Georgian wines. And then, of course, you will enjoy the taste of the red Kakheti: you will be tasting 5-6 types of wine (as well as cognacs and chachi)
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The tour starts from the place you have chosen, please write us your location, we will come to you.Airports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- It is important to bring a face mask and a disinfectant solution before starting the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.