Kakku & Pa-O Cooking Class 1 Day Tour
Kakku which contains over 2,400 stupas and famous as pagoda forest is one of the MUST VISIT place in this area.
Enjoy cooking class at Kakku village to learn about how to cook Pa-O traditional curry.
Visit to winery and try the best local wine.
This is the one of the best choice on the rainy season!!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kakku Pagodas
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee of Inle Zone
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Transportation Charges between Heho airport to hotel or jetty
- Depending on where you stay, we might need to charge the extra transportation charges
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kakku Pagodas, Está en Taunggyi, no en Kyaing Tong, Taunggyi Myanmar
Cooking with professional local chief , Ancient Pagodas
Local way of life, Beauty of nature, Tasting the best local wine
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Nyaungshwe, Myanmar (Burma)
Traveler pickup is offered
Selected Hotel Only
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes or sandals are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.