Kakku Pagoda Private Day Trip from Inle Lake
Enjoy the scenic ride along the road from Nyaung Shwe to Taunggyi and have a look at the handmade products at the local market. Before heading to the great ruins of 2000 years old Kakku pagoda we will visit an indigenous Pa’O community village.
• Have a look at the handmade products at the local market
• Visit the indigenous Pa’O village
• Enjoy regional cuisine
• Visit the 2000 years old stupas’ ruins
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-Speaking Guide
- Pick Up and Drop Off Service with Private air-conditioned car
- Two Bottles of drinking water
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotels and Accommodations
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips for your guide
- Travel Insurance
- Prices not mentioned in the included list
- Our guide will come to your hotel in Nyaung Shwe and meet with you at about 9 am. Then, we will transfer you to Taunggyi in our private car. After enjoying the ride and the spectacular views, we will bring you to the best local market of the area. It is a great place to find some unique Myanmar handmade products and to buy remarkable presents for your friends. You can also learn about the way they are making cheroots cigars.
Next, head towards Kakku. The trip will take around 2 hours. In Kakku, you will discover the religion of the indigenous Pa’O tribe. Moreover, you will get the opportunity to explore the great and ancient ruins of the pagoda dated from 300BC. Walk around this rural village and enjoy a delicious regional cuisine for lunch.
Then, you will explore the 2000 years old stupas’ ruins which surround a massive pagoda. After this last trip, it will be time to drive you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Hotel at Nyaung Shwe near Inle Lake
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.