Kallur Lighthouse + Highlights Of The North | Six islands in one day
A whole day guided tour visiting 6 islands in one day and with some of the most beautiful hiking the Faroe islands has to offer, Kallur Lighthouse.
Sitting down and relaxing in a comfortable coach bus and hear the stories from the local tour guide, sailing with a small ferry, hike with a farmer, visit Trøllanes, Mikladalur, Viðareiði and Kunoy in one day, is not a day you will forget anytime soon.
There is everything included in this tour, pick up in Tórshavn the capital, packed lunch and drinks, ferry tickets, hiking fee and etc.
you can just sit down and enjoy the journey
per adult from
11 hours 40 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off ( "Farstøđin" ) Tórshavn
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Kollafjørđur. Bátahylurin
- Entry/Admission - Hvannasund Church
- Entry/Admission - Kunoy Park
- Entry/Admission - Haraldssund Tunnel
- Entry/Admission - Viðareiði Kirkja
- Entry/Admission - Hotel Klaksvík
- Entry/Admission - Kalsoy
- Entry/Admission - Kallur Lighthouse
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Streymoy, Streymoy
Pick up and drop off in Tórshavn the capital
Stop At: Kollafjørđur. Bátahylurin, Kollafjørður, Faroe Islands
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Hósvíkar Kirkja, 2 Garðsendavegur, Hósvík 420, Faroe Islands
Hósvík has a beautiful waterfall and church
Pass By: Hvalvíkar kirkja, 38 Hvalvíksvegur, Hvalvík, Faroe Islands
Hvalvík means whale bay
Stop At: Hvannasund Church, Hvannasund, Vidoy Island Faroe Islands
Drive from island to island and make photo stops
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Kunoy Park, Kunoy, Kunoy Faroe Islands
walk around Kunoy village which is surrounded by huge mountains
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Haraldssund Tunnel, Haraldssund, Kunoy Faroe Islands
Drive in small, narrow tunnels and take photos of beautiful fjords
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Viðareiði Kirkja, 10 Kirkjugøta, Viðareiði 750, Faroe Islands
Viðareiði is the Northernmost village and has a beautiful, white church right next to the sea
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hotel Klaksvík, Klaksvík, Faroe Islands
Arrive in the village of Klaksvík, were you will able to walk around while waiting for the ferry to Kalsoy
( Packed Lunch & Beverages is served )
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kalsoy, Bordhoy Faroe Islands
Kalsoy island has 4 villages, Syðradalur, Húsar, Mikladalur and Trøllanes and we will drive by the first 3 and begin the hiking to kallur lighthouse from Trøllanes village.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Kallur Lighthouse, Kalsoy Faroe Islands
The Hiking itself from Trøllanes village to Kallur Lighthouse and back will take 3 hours total.
You will hike with the local farmer, who knows everything about this area, and who also is the owner of this land.
Back in the village, you will take a pre-booked public bus to Syðradalur, were the MM Tours bus waits you.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Syðradalur (K), Syðradalur, Faroe Islands
Here you will leave the public bus, and walk onboard the ferry, where the MM Tours bus already is onboard.
The sail from Syðradalur takes 20 minutes and when back in Klaksvík, the journey continues back to Tórshavn
Pass By: Torshavn Cathedral, Bryggjubakki, Torshavn, Streymoy Faroe Islands
Back in Tórshavn, and you will be dropped of right at your hotel or designated drop off point
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels in Tórshavn, and the main bus terminal (Farstøðin)Main Pick up point: Hotel Tórshavn, located in the center of TórshavnThese hotels are also included our pick up list:Hotel BrandanHilton Garden InnPorts
- Farstøðin (main bus terminal)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. You will also be given the option to join the Northern Islands Tour.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please choose a pick-up point from designated pick up points
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.