Kamay Ni Hesus and Nagcarlan Church from Manila (Private Tour)
• Popular pilgrimage destination in Luzon, considered as holy ground.
• Hill shrine which houses a healing center, renewal center, church and the hill shrine of the ascending Jesus.Where 50 foot statue of Ascending Christ was built. Considered as one of the tallest in the Philippines
• Huge outdoor museum with religious life-size replicas of characters and scenes from the holy bible.
• Walk uphill and pray at the Stations of the Cross
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Non-compulsory Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kamay Ni Hesus, Lucban - Tayabas Rd, Luzon Philippines
The Kamay ni Hesus Shrine at Lucban in Quezon is a sought-after pilgrimage destination known for its miraculous healing masses and the steep hill that leads to a majestic Risen Christ statue. Given the Philippines’ rich Catholic culture, it is no surprise that thousands of devotees flock here, especially every Holy Week to repent, reflect, and give thanks.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Church of Nagcarlan Historical Marker, Nagcarlan, Laguna, Philippines
Located in the town of Nagcarlan in the province of Laguna, Nagcarlan Church is a Spanish colonial era church built in the 16th century. Also called San Bartolome Apostol Parish Church was first built using light materials like nipa and wood in 1583.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is (Limited to Manila & Makati City Center Hotel only)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.