Kamiyama Brompton Bicycle Tour
A course that runs in Kamiyama, a well-known advanced area of satellite offices. A new way of working in rural areas that is attracting attention in the city. Centered on the Goku River that runs through the town, you can still live in a mountainous area rich in nature, and run through the lively streets of migrants. Farmers who stop by on the way are also married couples who have moved, and can be treated at the eaves as if they were relatives. In addition, tours to meet attractive people, such as LICHT LICHT, a shoe store that offers outstanding custom-made shoes with excellent compatibility with Brompton! Although the course is in a mountainous area, there are not so many difficult slopes, so even those who are not used to cycling can run without problems. Michi no Eki / Onsen no Sato Kamiyama is a good base for a break.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Local guide fee
- Tour Insurance
What's excluded :
- Transportation Fee
This tour passes through a vibrant town built along the Akui River, where traces of the traditional life of the mountainous area are still felt. Many of the residents of this town have moved here from elsewhere.
The tour visits the home of a farming couple who came from outside Tokushima, and they treat you like family. Although this tour is in a mountainous area, it’s fairly flat so even people who aren’t used to cycling can ride it easily.
The Roadside Station Onsen no Sato Kamiyama is a perfect mid-point for a rest.
Departure Point :Roadside station Onsen-no-sato Kamiyama, Nishiuetsuno-151-1 Jinryō, Kamiyama, Myōzai-gun, Tokushima 771-3310, Japan
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/17/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.