Kamnik & Velika planina | Private trip from Ljubljana
Green pastures of the Velika Planina plateau with traditional herdsmen's huts, surrounded by scenic views of the Kamnik Savinja Alps.
First stop at the Velika Planina cable cabin that will take you up on the mountain plateau with its green pastures and typical and unique architecture of more than 50 shepard’s huts.
We will visit the Preskar Hut Museum (optional), the only preserved example of a typical oval Velika Planina hut in Slovenia.
After ascending from the plateau we head to Kamnik, one of the loveliest and oldest towns in Slovenia, surrounded by the beautiful Kamnik Savinja Alps.
A pleasant orientation walk around the old town pass its unique architectural features.
The tour continues to the source of the Kamniska Bistrica River, one of Slovenia’s clearest rivers and the valley’s most mesmerizing natural sight: the gorges of Mali and Veliki Predaselj.
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Velika Planina gondola & chairlift (17 € + 2 € / person)
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Velika Planina
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Velika Planina 2, Stahovica 1242 Slovenia
Visit of Velika Planina with museum
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Little Castle, Parmova ulica 8, Kamnik 1241 Slovenia
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ljubljana Old Town, Ljubljana Slovenia
Drop off in Ljubljana
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Advantages of private tour:- Pick up/drop off at your chosen location- Pickup time is flexible and adjustable to your wishes
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Moderate amount of walking. Comfortable shoes and clothing strongly recommended.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guests are asked to disinfect hands before each entry, vehicles are thoroughly disinfected after each trip or guests change. Face mask might be required inside the vehicle. Vehicle equipped with disinfectant, tissues, bin and current behavioral adjustment guidelines and requirements.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.