Kampala City Tour
The people of Kampala, and Ugandans in general, are very kind and friendly and are very approachable.Whether this is one of your first trips to Uganda or not, there is no shortage of things to do and see in Uganda. From history to art to culture to the outdoors, Uganda attractions are plentiful. Comprehensive information on Uganda’s tourist attractions, historic monuments, sight seeing tours, outdoor activities, cultural activities, clubbing and great food, wine and so on...Places to see include the Kasubi tombs - where the remains of the Kings of Buganda were buried Uganda, Uganda Museum, National Theatre, Cathedrals - Rubaga and Namirembe, Parliament of Uganda (and Independence monument).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Kampala can best be described as small but buzzling with activity. Our Kampala Sightseeing Tour is designed to give you a general feel and overview of the history of Uganda, Daily way of life of the People, the Ganda Culture, who are the main inhabitants in Kampala, historical sites, the National Museum, entertainment spots, most popular eat-outs and lots more.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.