Kampala City Walking Food Tour
Kampala is alive with flavor! This tour is for the serious foodie who has a hearty appetite. Come join us and take a walk on the busy streets of central Kampala where we learn about and taste the traditional foods of Uganda. We will meet at a designated location in the city and visit up to three restaurants and the central market. Along the way, we will sample a variety of food, snack and drink as we stroll around the city. Our tour guide will share stories and information about traditional Ugandan foods while taking you around to local restaurants to taste a number of items. This tour involves some amount of walking along the bustling streets to areas not normally visited by tourists. We will visit crowded places such as the market and take in a view of the organized chaos of the taxi park. Come with an open mind and an empty stomach as we explore central Kampala!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Traditional Ugandan snacks will be provided
- Lunch - Lunch or Dinner is included along with drinks
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Nakasero Market
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nakasero Market, Market Square Rd, Kampala Uganda
Visit the fruit and veg market in central Kampala
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Uganda Post Office, Plot 35 Kampala Road, Kampala P.O.BOX 7106, KAMPALA, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel in Kampala area, or can meet at a central location. Tour times are flexible, we will contact you to confirm your pickup time and location, or please let us know your preferred pickup time and location.
Departure Time :5/30/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.