Kampala cooking tour
This tour is unique because you shall learn how to cook traditional Ugandan food and the famous Ugandan Rolex.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Young Men Christian Association, Bombo Rd, Kampala, Uganda
Travellers will learn how to cook traditional food. The staple food in Uganda is matooke. They shall learn how to cook matooke in banana leaves through the steaming method. They shall also learn how to cook luwombo which is traditional sauce most times either chicken or beef boiled in banana leaves.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kalerwe, Kampala, Uganda
Kalerwe is the biggest and cheapest food market in Uganda. Uganda is famous for the Rolex. Wait!!!! Not Rolex the watch but Rolex the food. Its a combination of chapati( for those who don't know chapati its done like naan),eggs, tomatoes, onions and cabbages. You shall stand at a Rolex stall and learn how to make the Rolex. While at it, you shall have some fun selling Rolex to passersby.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Sheraton Kampala Hotel, Ternan Ave, Kampala, Uganda
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.