Kampala Day Tour
A tour around Kampala is so rewarding in that you get to learn about some of the people, history and culture of Ugandans. The tour takes you to different places around the city which gives you more than what words can. You get to visit the place and see what actually is there.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel/guesthouse in Kampala/Entebbe
- Local lunch and a soft drink.
- Entry/Admission - Baha'i Temple
- Entry/Admission - Gaddafi National Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Uganda Martyrs Shrine
What's excluded :
- Tips and all items of personal nature.
- Drinks not included in the package
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Baha'i Temple, Kikaya Hill, Kampala Uganda
This is one of the few Bahai temples in Africa and you will get to learn about the Bahai teachings and beliefs.
The environment around the temple is so beautiful with a green compound and trees, great place for taking photos and enjoy the fresh air.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Owino Market, Kampala, Uganda
You will see the real setting of the Ugandan market and it is usually so crowded. There are different sellers selling different products like clothes, food stuff, and many more.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gaddafi National Mosque, Old Kampala Road Plot 23/25, Kampala Uganda
You will visit the Moslem community headquarters. The mosque was offered to the Uganda Muslim community by the late Colonel Muammar Gadaffi of Libya. You will get to learn about the Moslem religion.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Uganda Martyrs Shrine, Kampala Uganda
Here you will visit the martyrs' shrine. The martyrs were killed by Kabaka Mwanga of Buganda after they refused to denounce christianity. You will learn a lot about this history as well as the catholic religion.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.