Kampala Guided walking Tour
The Kampala tour makes you know more about Uganda the pearl of Africa at large and get the everlasting memories.It will be the evidence to people that you visited Uganda.The informative and experienced guides will make your tour un forgettable.
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A bottle of water,
- Entry/Admission - Gaddafi National Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Kabaka's Palace
What's excluded :
- Drop off charges to the hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Independence Monument, Nile Avenue, Kampala Uganda
Independence monument, Kabaka Muteesa 2 monument.Take photos from both monuments.A sit down to have the history of Uganda being ruled by the king until Uganda attained independence.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Nakasero Market, Market Square Rd, Kampala Uganda
Uganda is a country that grows a lot of food.You get the opportunity to buy the different fruits and taste like avocado which is very fresh from the tree and other fruits as well.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Taxi Park, 28 Nakasero Rd, Kampala, Uganda
A place to observe the organized chaos.We shall have a rest from one of the buildings in Kampala and have the aerial view of the taxi park as well Kampala City Centre.
We shall pass through the taxi park to see how people move in to get taxis going to their destinations
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Owino Market, Kampala, Uganda
This is the biggest market in Kampala very popular in selling second hand things like clothes,shoes bags and food.It is a market where you can can find everything that you will need to use at home.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Gaddafi National Mosque, Old Kampala Road Plot 23/25, Kampala Uganda
This is situated in the middle of Kampala.You walk up the minaret to have the best view of Kampala city. It is the point where you will summarize every part of Kampala that you have been to during the walk through Kampala.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kabaka's Palace, Lubiri Ring Road, Kampala Uganda
Uganda is a country that has kingdoms existing about 5 of them with the kings ruling as cultural leaders.These Kings are also under the president.Visit to the palace will help you learn about the Buganda Kingdom which is the biggest Kingdom in Uganda.
You will be required to make payments at the visitor's office,then take a tour to the palace,Idi Amin's Canon and the torture chambers.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Uganda National Mosque, Old Kampala Rd, Kampala, Uganda
2: Uganda Post Office, Plot 35 Kampala Road, Kampala P.O.BOX 7106, KAMPALA, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offered
Clients can be picked straight from the Airport (Entebbe) to their residing hotel with an additional transport fees and from the hotel to the desired touring sites. Airports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Return Detail :1: Kabaka's Palace, Lubiri Ring Road, Kampala, Uganda
2: Uganda National Mosque, Old Kampala Rd, Kampala, Uganda
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.