Kampala's walking Finest Experience Tour
Magical views of the city, sharing information basing on cultural differences, slum walks and discovering organised chaos of the city with lots of knowledge, passion. Flexibility with the itinerary, time conscious are always on forefront. Religious history, Political history and social aspect of life with talented Ghetto youths.
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup transportation
- Entry/Admission - Owino Market
- Entry/Admission - Nakasero Market
- Entry/Admission - Independence Monument
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Pickups only applies to travellers staying in kampala,clients outside kampala they will be required to pay some extra fee for pick up and drop off.
- Entry/Admission - Gaddafi National Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Kabaka's Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gaddafi National Mosque, Old Kampala Road Plot 23/25, Kampala Uganda
Magical seven hills spot and amazing view of the city not missing the interior view of the mosque , taking photos on different bits and good summary for kampala city. One of the few points to view the city if not the best
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kabaka's Palace, Lubiri Ring Road, Kampala Uganda
Uganda's politics history with Buganda kingdom system ,not missing the Amins Torture chamber,Amins Canon and late kings belongings
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Owino Market, Kampala, Uganda
its the largest local market with over 3000 vendors deals in different products like second hand clothings,shoes and food stuffs.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Nakasero Market, Market Square Rd, Kampala Uganda
Its basically for foods and fruits market where shopping is done for the most of the people with variety of local foods from remote villages for sale.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Independence Monument, Nile Avenue, Kampala Uganda
It represents rich ugandan history regarding its independence with different features representing mixture ideologies which the guide must explain in depth.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Gaddafi Close, Gaddafi Cl, Kampala, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :11/11/2019 - 12/2/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.