Kanchenjunga Expedition 2021
KanchanJunga is the third Highest point on the Earth. It rises to 8586m above the sea level. It lies in the eastern part of Nepal. Its position: Latitude:27○ 44’09” and Longitude: 88○09’25’’ First summit: on 25th May 1955 by Christopher Band from UK via South West Face. Kanchenjunga means “Five Magnificent Snow Treasures” a reference to the five high peaks that rise from the surrounding glaciers. The five mountains from the southeast are South Peak (8491m), Central Peak (8478m), and Main Peak-8586m, in the westward, there are Yalung Kang and Khambachen.
Quick Look :
Name: Imagine International Kanchenjunga expedition 2020
Mountain: Kanchenjunga (8586m)
Position: 3rd highest mountain in the world
Arrival date in Nepal : 15th April 2020
Departure date from Nepal: 30th May 2020
Space: 10 foreign climbers
Booking: Till 15th February 2020
per adult from
What's included :
- Kanchanjunga Climbing Permit
- National park permit
- Lodging & Fooding during Expedition
- Transfer in Kathmandu
- Hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan
- Climbing Sherpa ( 1 member=1 Sherpa)
- Group Climbing gear ( rope, ice crew, snow bar, rock piton, Epi gas, cooking pots and others)
- Tents in Base camp and High camps.
- Oxygen (4 oxygen per each member & 2 oxygen per Sherpa)
- Oxygen Mask regulator sets
- Lasison Officer fee
- Kitchen Staffs at Base camp
- National air flight.
- Porter & Yaks to BC & back
- solar set at Base camp
- Local Sim card in Kathmandu ( communication)
- Staff insurance
- Allowance for Sherpa & other staffs
- Generator (for charging high voltage electronic devices)
What's excluded :
- International Air fair.
- Personal climbing equipments.
- 1000/-$ USD as Summit Bonus to your personal sherpa
- Lunch and Dinner & Drink in Kathmandu.
- Nepal Visa fee
- Personal climbing Insurance
- Helicopter Rescue if needed
- Alcoholic drinks & beverages
- Staff gratuities if you like.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02/03: Stay in Kathmandu for paper work and shopping.
Day 04: fly to Biratnagar early morning and Drive to Phidim and then camping.
Day 05: Drive to Khandenba by private jeep.
Day 06: Trek to Khewang.
Day 07: Trek to Yamphudin.
Day 08: Trek to Baisi danda or dirct to Torongtang.
Day 09: Trek to Torontang forest camp.
Day 10: Trek to Tseram.
Day 11: Trek to Ramje.
Day 12: Trek through moraine to glacier camp.
Day 13: Trek to Kanchenjunga BC.
Day 14/15: Leisure at BC for acclimatization and climbing preparation.
Day 16-46: Climbing period.
Day 47: Return trek to Teram (long day trek).
Day 48: Trek down to Tarantang forest camp.
Day 49: Trek to Yamphudin.
Day 50: Trek to Khewang.
Day 51: Trek to Khandenba.
Day 52: drive to biratnagar early morning.
Day 53: Fly back to kathmandu
Day 54: Free day in kathmandu
Day 55: Departure to your own destination from TIA
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :1:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.