Kanchenjunga Trekking 22 Days
Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek is a chance to reach the base camp of the world’s third tallest mountain on a remote mountain trail ideal for trekkers who enjoy the solitude. Located in the far north-eastern corner of Nepal, Mt. Kanchenjunga is considered to be one of the most beautiful mountain massifs in the world. The name Kanchenjunga means ‘Five Treasures of the Great Snow’ which is in reference to the five summits that make up Kanchenjunga. The 22-day circuit trek begins after we fly to Suketar from Kathmandu. The long journey on a less crowded path also rewards us with a unique insight into the rural Nepalese lifestyle of the country’s eastern region.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Three Nights Kathmandu Hotel with Breakfast.
- One Night Bhadrapur Hotel with Breakfast
- All tea-house accommodation during the trek
- Kanchenjunga Conversation area permit and special permit.
- Sherpa Trekking Guide and porter
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu city
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Hot Shower, Hot Water, Batteries charge and chocolate etc.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee
- Tips for Guide and porter
- Kathmandu to Bhadrapur to Kathmandu flight fare.
Airport pick up and drop off by private car.
Departure Point :
AirportsTribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.