Kangaroo & Eco Tour
The best way to see what the Gold Coast has to offer. This tour runs for up to 3 hours and showcases the world famous South Stradbroke and Wave Break Island's with sightings of Dolphins, turtles, rays and fish commonly seen. You will also have the opportunity to enjoy a gentle walk on South Stradbroke Island looking for Kangaroo's and other native wildlife. We also offer a selection of Locally grown fruit to enjoy while on the cruise and make the experience even more enjoyable.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Food tasting
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Boarding starts at 12 noon where we will be meeting you at the marina ready to see the Gold Coast from another angle. We will get familiar with each other and jump straight on the boat where the tour begins. Straight away you are likely to see an abundance of marine life with little fish swimming around the marina. As we depart you will see the Gold Coast skyline behind us and the waterways ahead that lead to the pristine Gold Coast waterways.
We pass the famous South Stradbroke and Wave Break islands where we can stop for a swim, snorkel and to enjoy some locally grown fresh fruit before cruising along the banks of South Stradbroke island in search of local Wallabies and Kangaroos The entire time on the water I'll be guiding your glance all the time and helping you spot some other marine life in the area such as: turtles, dolphins and the occasional dugong!
After a few fun filled and educational hours we will deliver you back to Mariners Cove by 3pm.
Departure Point :Mariners Cove, Main Beach. Located on Pier E
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.